Join Lund University staff from the Service Management subject area for a Q&A about our English-taught degree programmes. You will have the opportunity to hear from several staff members who can share info about their programmes, the faculty, academic life, and other opportunities available to you as a Service Management student. You will also have the chance to ask any questions you might have in an open Q&A format.
The following Master's programme will be represented in this session:
- Service Management, Culture and Creativity Management
- Service Management, Retail
- Service Management, Supply Chain Management
- Service Management, Sustainable Service Management
- Service Management, Tourism
- Tourism Development and Culture (Erasmus Mundus Joint Degree Programme)